ELIGIBLE: DIPLOMA, BE
Salary: 1600 QR to 2200 QR
Food: 150QR / Month or food free
Accommodation: Company Camp
Transportation: Company Bus
Experience: Fresh / Experiences (Fire fighting, plumbing, ducting)
Working Hours: 10hrs + OT
Visa Type: Employment (RP)
• Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
• Prepares citizens to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
• Assigns fire fighters to jobs at strategic locations to facilitate rescue of persons and maximize application of extinguishing agents.
• Inspects and tests new and existing fire protection systems, fire detection systems, and fire safety equipment to ensure that they are operating properly.
• Supervises all personnel in the plumbing shop; duties include planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work, training personnel, and recommending applicants for employment or for discipline, termination or retention
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Mechanical Engineering Mechanical Maintenance Engineering|
|Contact Person||M.MOHAMED ASIF|
|Address||#12 D A Complex 2Nd Floor, 7Th Street, Gandhipuram|