Elevator Maintenance Technician
Hise Rise buildings (20 floor and above) (Candidates whose current employer is KONE Elevators will not be interviewed, x kone elevators candidates will be considered).
Basic Salary: AED 2500 – 3500
Negotiable (Commensurate with Qualification and Experience)
Company provided Bachelor sharing Accommodation
Company provided Transportation
30 days paid leave yearly
Yearly return Air ticket to home Country
Education: ITI or Diploma / Able to communicate in Basic English
Experience: Must have 3 - 8 years’ work experience in the ELEVATOR INDUSTRY like KONE, OTIS, Schindler, ThyssenKrupp, Mitsubishi etc.
1) Read blueprints to determine the equipment needed for repair.
2) Repair elevator doors, cables, motors, and control systems.
3) Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and control systems.
4) Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
5) Use test equipment, such as ammeters and voltmeters, to diagnose problems.
6) Adjust counterweights, door mechanisms, and safety controls
7) Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications.
8) Comply with safety regulations and building codes.
9) Keep service records of all maintenance and repair.
10) Able to understand drawings, knowledge of working safety, able to communicate in basic English.
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac 50 Thousand To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Elevator Maintenance Technician|
|Address||#12 D A Complex 2Nd Floor, 7Th Street, Gandhipuram|